Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 61-67: Let the Games Begin.. Tomorrow

Who's ready for the Olympics? I am. I've now been trained for my job. The past few days I have been touring the Olympic venues and airports to get a better feel for the layout and meeting points, learning more about the Coca Cola Company/ it's connection with the Olympic Games, and getting to know my co-workers in formal and informal settings.

Had a pair of off-days which was nice to rest up and enjoy the rare nice weather in London. Last night, Coca Cola treated us to seats at the Opening Ceremony technical rehearsal. Although I need to save the surprise, I can tell you it is worth watching tomorrow (at whatever time it shows).

And today was day 1 on the job, welcoming Coca-Cola's international VIP guests and leading them to the hotel. Yes it was an early start but I had an awesome time getting into the groove of things! finished early enough to sight the Olympic Torch on its move through London this afternoon too!

If you follow me on Twitter (@khais3), I will be dropping knowledge/ fun facts on London, the Olympics and what Coca Cola is doing to make it these Games the most green, sustainable yet.

In the meantime, enjoy some pics of the venues and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment